Our client is an American company that develops, sells and distributes premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories. To expand the supply chain team in Venlo we are looking for an enthusiastic Inventory Planner.
In this role you will have full responsibility for the entire process of demand and transport planning, forecasting and managing products throughout their life cycle in various markets. You will analyze and facilitating the forecasting/ planning in the EMEA region, acting as focal point for several departments such as Finance, Quality, Production, Marketing, Sales, IT and the Corporate Supply Chain department in the United States
- Maintaining and managing inventory levels for the EMEA markets with a strong focus on service levels and Supply Chain KPI targets
- Analyzing the performance of sales and inventory levels, identifying market trends and match forecast with actual sales
- Maximize product availability and optimize inventory levels
- Master Data management in SAP
- Strong focus on quality, customer satisfaction, processes and logistics costs
- Supplying various European markets using MRP
- Manage and maintain key performance indicators, achieve targets
- Management reporting
- Initiate process improvements and identify cost-saving opportunities
- Bachelor education (preferably in logistics)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Well developed numerical understanding and analytical skills are a must
- Process thinker
- Accurate, pro-active and solution oriented mindset
- Can do” mentality
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- SAP knowledge is preferable
- MS Office (especially Excel) skills
Want to know more? Then contact Rene van den Borst on 06 - 1881 7501.
Despite of the corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Interested in this job? Then click on the application button or send your resume to email@example.com
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us to come and drink a cup of coffee or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an e-mail right away and have a chance to win € 200. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page for career advice, tips and vacancies.