For a fast-growing international company in Venlo we are looking for an energetic
Transportation Support Employee
This fulltime position is temporary from August 2020 until February 2021 due to the replacement of maternity leave.
- responsible for independent execution of the agreements made with customers and carriers
- follow up on transportation-related customer comments
- carrier interaction on a daily base
- transport bookings for outgoing shipments and follow up on inbound shipments
- support transport booking processes and registration (Pickup,Transit, Delivery,Returns),
- order handling to support the warehouse operation
- monitor the realization of planned activities and follow up discrepancies
- interaction with European customer care in regards to the mode of transport and order handling
- emergency shipment handling.
- providing administrative support and reporting towards Customer Service
- complete and timely administrative completion of transportation paperwork
- fulfill customer and carrier expectations (e.g.KPI fulfilment, appropriate customer communication),
- handling customer’s Issues - investigating customer comments
- proven customer service experience preferably in an international, multi-cultural logistics/transport environment
- solid knowledge of distribution processes is an advantage
- strong, hands-on personality
- good in communications (Dutch /English)
- customer-focused, creative problem solver, stress-resistant
Want to know more? Then contact Rene van den Borst on 06 - 1881 7501.
Despite of the corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Interested in this job? Then click on the application button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us to come and drink a cup of coffee or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an e-mail right away and have a chance to win € 200. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page for career advice, tips and vacancies.