Are you looking for a parttime job? Do you like working in a nice team and are you looking for something for a long period of time? Than you should definitly read on! Nijland in Goor is looking for you in the function as production worker! There are various options for further growth within the company and Nijland is happy to take you over on a permanent contract if you like the work! How great is that!
Do you have a friend who also wants to work at Nijland? When they work for 4 weeks then you get a giftcard!
- ? 10,30 - ? 11,35 per hour (exl. allowances)
- prospect of a permanent contract at Nijland
- parttime job in a 2 shift
- working at the vega section
- free chickenwings on friday
- travel allowance
You like to get things done! You enjoy working with your colleagues, but you can also work independently. Do you have experience as a production worker (in the food industry)? We certainly see that as an advantage!
- you don't mind working in a cold environment (5° C degrees); ofcourse you get warm working clothing and workingshoes (including randstad sweater);
- you are willing to work in two shifts (working hours from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 3.30 p.m. to 12.30 a.m.);
- you have your own transport.
As a production employee at Nijland you work together with your colleagues in the vegetarian department. You ensure that vegetarian products such as: vegetarian meatballs, vegetarian frankfurters and vegetarian croquettes are properly packed. You like to work in a clean and tidy environment, because that is what we offer you at Nijland in Goor!
- working with vegetarian products;
- working with colleagues;
- clean environment.
Nijland in Goor makes vegetarian products. Nijland keeps up with the times and considers the development of its employees very important. There are many opportunities for further growth and Nijland is happy to invest in its employees. You have the prospect of a permanent contract with Nijland and you get fixed hours. In addition, we often look at whether we can offer training so that you can grow to become a line manager or operator, for example.
- prospect of permanent employment;
- fixed hours;
- growing to become operator or line manager.
Do you already see yourself working as a production worker at the vegetarian department of Nijland in Goor? Then apply immediately! Do you have a few questions first? Please contact me by mail, app or give me a call. After an introduction by telephone, my colleagues will take over and introduce you to Nijland. You will then be invited for an interview and a guided tour!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.