You will be a part of the Global Application Management (GAM) team within Stork's corporate IT department that currently exists of 7 colleagues and a director.
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 Clients across 6 continents. Our Head Quarters are based in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Over the last 2 years we have implemented SAP SuccessFactors in our global organization. We have global processes and multiple integrations both global and local. We are looking for an application specialist with experience in implementing SAP SuccessFactors in global organizations and someone who is able to oversee global processes and understands the integration between the different modules. Preferable you have implemented Compensation & Variable Pay but you also have experience in one or more other modules.
We will ask you to Contribute to the strategic roadmap for global HR IT initiatives - support for organizational strategic objectives, leveraging SAP SuccessFactors functionality to ease administrative burden and build efficient, effective, and scalable processes.
In this role you will also:
- Serve as an expert for SAP SuccessFactors within Stork but also towards 3rd parties;
- Translate business requirements into SAP SuccessFactors processes, always keeping in mind the global processes and integrations to other modules or 3rd party systems;
- Be responsible for the design, configuration, test and documentation of our system and for the configuration of our SAP SuccessFactors modules (Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Central, Compensation & Variable Pay, Learning Management System (LMS) and Succession & Development) within a support role or within projects;
- Be an expert in SAP SuccessFactors, you understand the different data models and you are able to update data models if needed and you can provide root cause analysis, problem solving and decision making to resolve system issues within your support role;
- Be able to make configuration updates on your own, for example creating or updating business rules, execute data migration, implement new functionalities, create or update ORD reports;
- Identify bottlenecks and to advise pro-actively on improvements within SAP SuccessFactors and of course pro actively advise process owners and other business stakeholders on new functionalities / releases.
At Stork we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Senior Application Manager SAP:
- Bachelor/Master degree or Equivalent Qualification;
- SAP SuccessFactors knowledge is a prerequisite – you have configuration experience in one or more modules preferable Compensation & Variable Pay;
- High level of operational excellence, a perfectly organized character, fast and flexible with an eye for detail;
- Proactive and independent, a team player by nature;
- Analytical skills;
- Solution and result driven;
- Good communicative skills in English and be able to express yourself Dutch.
Salary and Benefits
There are many great reasons to work at Stork
Competitive salary and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package providing a.o. flexible working hours, working from home and at least 27 vacation days + 13 ADV daysLocation: Utrecht (at least 2 days a week)
hours per week: 40
Contract: one year with the option on a permanent contract
- (Online of phone) intake with recruiter;
- First interview with your team and hiring manager;
- Online assessment and second interview with hiring manager and HR business partner;
- Third interview with global VP and proces owner(s);
Are you the person we're looking for? We're looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter.
For further information please contact the recruiter listed below.